Thursday, June 3, 2010

W1D1

Started my Workout Box routine, a routine
I will continue on for the next 26 weeks
bringing me right into Thanksgiving.....
I managed to get in the entire routine

1Steady Pace
45 mins 5-8
• Treadmill workout • Incline 1% • 5 min
warm-up • 35 - 45 min steady
state session at moderate-paced jog or
 fast walk • 5 min cool-down



2

Circuit 1 Legs/Triceps/Core

2 sets
Deadlift, Barbell, Straight Leg
10 reps 



Push Ups, Tricep, Diamond
10 reps 



V Sit Ups
15 reps 



Tricep Extension, Lying Barbell
10 reps 


3

Circuit 2 Biceps/Core

2 sets
Bicep Curls, Barbell
10 reps 


Bicep Curls, Dumbbell, Alternating
10 reps 


Crunch, Medicine Ball, Overhead
20 reps 
Biked a 3 mile loop
So happy to be so sore and I love that feeling!!!!
total miles logged 5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment