Sunday, May 30, 2010

So tired this morning but.....

I was so tired this morning and didn't really feel like going to the gym, but I did...and wow, I workout better when I'm tired because I did 6 miles and burned 800 calories this morning. I was tired when I finished but I was so proud of myself for getting it DONE! I have to work 12 hours tonight which means I will not get home until 10 am and I am hoping to get in 3.1 miles or a 5K....hey 3.1 is better than none right? Brian is so supportive of my wanting to workout everyday doing something, actually I am very lucky cause he is a gym rat too, which makes it easier to stay committed. Some days like today I don't want to go, but I always feel better after I GET IT DONE, and I feel extremely guilty if I don't go, therefore....I am going and getting it done tomorrow...Oh and its weigh in day....

No comments:

Post a Comment